Hop on in for HorseAbility’s annual Spring Egg Hunt!
Open to HorseAbility Families & Friends (and your family and friends too!)
- Saturday, April 6th – doors open at 3:00pm
- Be prompt, as Egg Hunt will begin promptly at 3:30pm.
- $10 per participant. Don’t forget your basket!
- Hunt areas are separated for maximum enjoyment for all ages & abilities, including Allergy-Free/Handicapped Accessible Areas.
- Hundreds of Eggs! Meet our very special guest – Peter Rabbit!! (Great Photo Opportunity)
For questions contact Alicia – Events@HorseAbility.org
Help make of FRIEND-raiser a FUND-raiser!
Our egg hunt is made possible by all of our supporters who donate individually wrapped candies and little toys/prizes for stuffers, and plastic eggs.
Donations can be dropped off in our office until April 2nd.